· Sessions are 50 minutes long. Sessions generally start on time and end on time, so your promptness is appreciated. There may be exceptions in emergency situations.
· We take vacations during the year and will give you notice prior to vacation times.
· Hourly fees are subject to a yearly increase. You will receive a hard copy notification prior and will be posted on client information board. Session fees will be applied to missed/no show sessions without 24 hour notice. Please see appointment card for cancellation policy.
Hourly fees will be applied for:
· Report Writing
· E-mails – Reviewing, researching, composing, sending etc.
· Phone consultations
· Skype sessions
· Emergency/Crisis intervention on site
· Emergency appointments
· Domestic Violence consultations
· Attorney consultations
· Review of documents (any/all pertaining)
· Research pertinent to client and circumstance
· Probation officer consultations
· Liaison Drug Court
· Psychiatrist consultations (dual diagnosis, cognitive functioning, personality, medication)
· Physician consultations
· Liaison RMV/Court ordered programs (DUI)
· Liaison Court Mandated Alcohol/Drug Counseling (criminal, civil, substance abuse)
· Consultation previous therapists
· Department of Social Services